Enseignement de l'anglais/Leçon 7
Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
Like : comme
- Ex. : Like your sister, I don't like what you are doing : Comme ta sœur, je n'aime pas ce que tu fais.
The same as: comme, pareil
- Ex. : It's exactly the same as yours.
Similarly : de même.
- Ex. : Similarly, too much can also be a problem.
In the same way as : de la même manière que
- Ex. : In the same way as French, Spanish is based upon Latin.
In comparison with : en comparaison de, comparé à
- Ex. : In comparison with French bread, bread bought in New Zealand is dry.
Unlike : à la différence de
- Ex. : Unlike tomatoes, cabbages are not red.
Different from : différent de
- Ex. : I have read this book, and it is really different from the one I advised you to read last week.
Contrary to : contrairement à
- Ex. : Contrary to popular opinion, the politician is very honest.